Our Vision, Mission and Values
UAMA has two important visions that have contributed to each other in the coming years:
- To meet the infrastructure and staffing needs that can provide education to all our Muslim brothers and sisters who have a demand for education in our service region.
- To be the best institution of this geography that is proud of its belonging and affiliation in North America.
The United American Muslim Association has chosen two main areas of activities:
To teach Islamic knowledge, faith, Islam and Akhlak-i Muhammadiyyah to every Muslim without exception, without allowing separation and discrimination. While staying loyal to Ahli-Sunnah.
Creating physical environments (Classroom-School-Mosque-Masjid-Kindergarten-Hall) where Muslims can fulfill their educational and religious duties completely, in a consistent manner.
The UAMA believes that a livable world can only be possible with people who have knowledge and sincere commitment (ikhlas). Reaching the religious knowledge and practice that every Muslim should have… to the large masses is considered as the first step of educational goals.
The UAMA acts with the principle of "Every Muslim should be raised in a beautiful way to benefit his environment and humanity by living an exemplary life."
In order to raise the future generations with high culture and to a high knowledgeable degree, providing high standard living conditions for our students is our prominent goal. With the qualified human resources created within the body of The UAMA, access to quality education is offered to all humanity, by doing so we are able to reach disadvantaged groups all across the globe.
- Complete compliance with the Quran and Sunnah,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Transparency in processes,
- The embracing sense of brotherhood,
- Loyalty to the basic principles,
- Ikhlas and sincerity,
- Delivering services equally to everyone, regardless of language, race, gender and culture.
All organizational activities must fully comply with the words of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). No activity can be carried out with an attitude, approach and language that will not comply with human dignity and honor. Donations collected for our organization can only be spent within the limits determined by our donors and only for that purpose. In the activities of the association, there is an undeniable responsibility for transparency towards our community and especially our donors.